Zambian Lotto and their retailing agents

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Zambian Lotto and their retailing agents

Postby Horatio » 9th September 2011, 21:36

Dear Zambia,

The lotto retailers in and around woodlands area of Lusaka are very rude in their treatment of customers. Places such as woodlands supermarket (asian shop) are very happy to take your money when selling you tickets but when you go to claim, the guy in the shop will either complain about your ticket not being readable or ask you if you have checked for the correct numbers. They even told me to go and claim from Zambian Lotto itself if I was unhappy. Likewise, when you want to buy tickets from the internet cafe at Autoworld shopping centre (housing Pick n Pay), they will always claim the machine is not working. Similar behaviour is experienced at the retailing agent at Kamys in Nyumba Yanga. There the girl even claims either the machine is not working or she does not know how to operate it. What is it with Zambian Lotto and their agents? The other problem I have found is with Zambia Lotto when it comes to publishing results on their website. The results are months out of date. After all this one wonders if the winners we see on public media are real or just actors... food for thought.
Horatio

Re: Zambian Lotto and their retailing agents

Postby Wanabe » 14th September 2011, 08:49

Hey, all you are saying about Lotto is true. Even the machine at postnet, crossroads shopping fimo fimo is ever "off line". Could this be a conspiracy ? Why do they switch off their machine? Don't they know we wanna be rich like them?
Wanabe

Postby Guest » 14th September 2011, 10:03

all those claims , you mean people actually win?

Postby Money-maker » 27th June 2012, 00:11

... They really know how to take our money ... Screw us and yet we keep going back for me.... As for the results.... Enlighten me kindly.... They actually have a website??? I've googled it all day today.... I give up! Kindly share the link.... Good luck... I may have the winning formula....
Money-maker

Postby Mwambo » 27th June 2012, 00:36

Horatio wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
>
> The lotto retailers in and around woodlands area of Lusaka are very rude in
> their treatment of customers.

A more perplexing puzzle is how does a grown man like you get caught red handed visiting a lotto retailer? Aren't you ashamed? just?
Mwambo

Postby Guest » 2nd November 2012, 03:17

an even more perplexing puzzle is you thinking gambling has an age limit o_0

Postby Mwambo » 2nd November 2012, 03:37

you have a small point, Guest. very tiny point but a point nonetheless. My assumption that men grow wiser with age, is ill advised.
Mwambo

Return to Retail Shops (Supermarkets, stores, shops, etc.)