SEX WITH MY STEP DAD

Discuss relationships, society & cultural issues

SEX WITH MY STEP DAD

Postby Carol » 16th September 2012, 08:57

Dear Zambia,

I am a 22yrs girl and in college…. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy walking with my step Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get séxually attracted to my step Dad no matter how I try to control myself. I séduced him yesterday when my mum was away in a wedding and we ended up making love.

I have a boyfriend but I just find myself getting attracted to my step Dad and I just don’t know why. I just feel like having séx with him again and again.. What should I do to stop this? Because he told me that I am sweeter than mum (He’s my step Dad, but he is so sweet)...
Carol

Re: SEX WITH MY STEP DAD

Postby stupid » 16th September 2012, 09:06

If you really need the Advice,go straight and report to your mum and beg for forgiveness.before you get pregnant for your step dad.no matter how sweet your step dad is!lt is abomination and you will never know peace,your step dad is deceiving you by telling you(you re sweeter than mum)he is taking advantage of you girl wake up....
stupid

Postby Think » 16th September 2012, 18:45

Dear Carol,

You are a prostitute.

Did I get your attention? Good. Fast forward 10 year. You will be living in a one-room rented house in Kalingalinga working three jobs to support your five children from five different men (and, by the way, don’t bother calling your mom to help you) and no real man with marriage on his mind will touch you with a ten-foot pole. Is this what you imagined when you started college? This will be your life unless you pull you head out of you’re a**, keep your pants on and put your energies into your studies
Think

Postby BiologicalDad » 17th September 2012, 12:15

So in the near future once all this is over, you will marry, poor guy... and have kids. You will send your kids over to granny for holidays, and guess what? Your step dad will repeatedly fu@k your little girls and boys. After all, you have planted a seed. Trust me, he will do it. By the way, do you have young sisters?
BiologicalDad

Postby Guest » 17th September 2012, 17:15

Here we go again. Another stupid story from some bored Unza undergrad maggot.

And they all begin the same way. I have this problem… Then he goes on to narrate mind-numbing stupidity.

Postby KenyanNIgga » 17th September 2012, 22:43

Whats this obsession with zambians. they are either fucking their cousins or their step dads...n prolly their own dads & mommas..NKT!!! so disgusting...
KenyanNIgga

Postby Lelo » 17th September 2012, 23:13

I have been to Mombasa. The common practice there is for older men to pay poor parents of young boys so they can have sex with those young boys. a sick society like I have never seen
Lelo

Postby Sly » 18th September 2012, 13:24

Like the story of one Priscilla in the sunday 16th September post newspaper, if you pay attention to detail in that story you'll learn that at some point this woman started enjoying sleeping with her father. She has herself to blame coz she tolerated. And if i had a way, i wouldnt allow the publication of such stories coz its only corrupting young peoples minds. where was she all these years? she should have spoken the very first time she was abused (at 5) than now. She's looking for sympathy and i think it's too late for that. This carol here is a sure psycopath, soon she'll be admiring her siblings to have sex with! SHAME!!!
Sly

Postby Concerned Woman » 18th September 2012, 15:07

Mr moderator, please can u not allow such foolish posts. What help does this Carol prostitute want from us? She sleeps with her own mum's husband - her father, whether step or biological, but as long as that man has entered his pen@s in your mothers vag@na, it means you can not take that same pe@is and enter it in to your dirty rubbish and most uncultured hole called a vag@na. You are so stupid and I have no kind words for you. Rubbish
Concerned Woman

Postby KenyanNIgga » 18th September 2012, 19:54

@lelo..can you provide any virtual proof of what you are talking...you're just a hollow skulled baboon
KenyanNIgga

Postby Lelo » 18th September 2012, 20:41

hey Nigga, where is your proof of all the shit you are talikng here?
Lelo

Postby Guest » 18th September 2012, 21:11

@lelo..stop being a pu55y you fool. you dont just blirt out filth from you hollow skull without knowing how you...i havent said anything in finality about you people i only said..i wonder whats this obsession..well as it appears from this post...

Postby KenyanNIgga » 18th September 2012, 21:14

@lelo..stop being a pu55y you fool. you dont just blirt out filth from you hollow skull without knowing how you...i havent said anything in finality about you people i only said..i wonder whats this obsession..well as it appears from this post...
KenyanNIgga

Postby Lelo » 18th September 2012, 21:42

the obsession you are talking about is only in your head, you little monkey
Lelo

Postby KenyanNIgga » 18th September 2012, 22:42

What about your media outlets having endless headlines talkin about this fuckery every other day...dad to serve jail for incest, pervert rapes daughter, you recall that case in march where some guy used to fuck his two daughters...threesomes with your daughters???n you are all over here defending that bullshit..y'all sick bastard monkeys....
KenyanNIgga

Postby Lelo » 18th September 2012, 23:20

nigga please, do you really think you can hise all the trash and the pervison in Kenyan media? It's all over the internet
Lelo

Postby Bust! » 19th September 2012, 11:45

Iwe ka Kenya, u hv followed us even here? Kafunika the CHOP aka
Bust!

Postby Mutombela ukunya » 19th September 2012, 12:35

Yaba no comment I think she needs to be raped so badly,I wonder which tribe she is from!
Mutombela ukunya

Postby kenya-love » 20th September 2012, 10:34

Zambian women are obsessed by foreign men. It only shows that Zambian men are not up to the job. You live your women half way and that is why they run to Namibia. Instead of marrying a Zambian, just come to Kenya. Here we don't care about marriage certificates. U can have 10 marriage certificates, we dont care. Those are your certificates. Then u can go back to Zambia and get a good paying job using those marriage certificates.
kenya-love

Postby puzzled » 21st September 2012, 14:46

wow gee carol.....u must b a specio kindda stupid!!!!! o i can say is i'm glad i aint ur mom!
wateva the case if u want a quik way 2 stop wat u doin....just go ahead n tell daddy dearest that u r gonna tell ur mom that the 2 of u r n love n that ur dad wants the 2 of u 2 b 2gether and c if he'll do it 4 u the extremely sweet 1!
if in any case he doesn't i hope u b miserable and die! ha ha ha
puzzled

Next Page

Return to Relationships, Society & Culture